EPOCH GNSS Receiver - EPOCH 50
* 220 Channels for Multi-Constellation
* Integrated Transmit and Receive data link
* Compact and lightweight design
* RTK real-time positions, Static and PPK
* Network RTK positioning
* Spectra Precision Survey Pro field software
* Support for all GNSS data with Spectra Precision Survey Office software
The Spectra Precision® EPOCH® 50 GNSS system, with its 220 channels, makes effective use of the GPS L1/L2/L2C/L5 and GLONASS L1/L2 signals for outstanding satellite coverage and precise positioning. The EPOCH 50 GNSS receiver and antenna, use proven technologies to provide both an extremely stable phase center and the tracking of the new stronger L2C and L5 signals. The overall combination of these new signals, multi-constellation support, and receiver processing power provides consistent accuracy and confidence in results.
The EPOCH 50 GNSS receiver has an internal Transmit and Receive radio modem so that any receiver may be used as a base or rover. Use the internal radio on a construction site for a quick and easy setup. Plug in an external battery for all-day operations. The EPOCH 50 GNSS also supports external radio and cellular modems for added flexibility and range. All receivers include Bluetooth® capability to communicate cable free with your choice of world class Spectra Precision data collectors.