The T9 is a tortellini machine for producing classic Bologna type tortellini with meat filling.
It is also available in the version with 11 punches for Mignon type tortellini and is intended for large-scale food industry inserted in a continuous production line running over several shifts.
The technical solutions adopted and the particularly solid structure have allowed us to manufacture a machine free from vibration that is extremely reliable.
Main technical features:
- Basement and rollers in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Sidewalls in anodized aluminium.
- One couple of laminating rollers of 145 mm. diameter with thickness adjustment and provided with
- Laminating rollers and die speed adjustment by electronic variator.
- Kinematics housed in sealed boxes immersed in oil bath and/or lubricated by a pump to force
- Cam and gears casehardened and tempered.
- Equipped with an opening and closing filling valve to relieve pressure on the rods.
- Automatic device for Tortellino forming.
- Integrated scraps cutter device with outfeed belt at the right side with quick release for cleaning.
- All food contact parts are made in stainless steel or a food grade material.
- Device to adjust simultaneously all speeds.
- Electric cabinet in stainless steel with command, control and safety devices.
- Control push-button panel a side of the machine according to CE standards.