Calibrated sensor for temperature radio system
Smart temperature sensor for DeepWave system radio data logger with Lo.Ra. Wan.
The Smart Sensor contains its calibration and identification data in the electronics inside: in this way the recalibration process is quick and easy: just replace the sensor without having to request the intervention of a professional technician on site for calibration or having to remove the sensors with the data loggers from their position to send them to a calibration laboratory.
There are no additional costs!
All Smart Sensors are supplied with an Accredia traceable calibration certificate included.
• Standard cable length (50 cm) avilable but different rigid stainless steel probes: 30 or 80 mm, rounded or pointed
• Using the extensions it is possible to extended the cable length
• Possibility to switch sensors and DeepWave nodes with no calibration loss
• Easy recalibration: no need to uninstall the complete system for recalibration, but simply disconnect the sensor with expired calibration and connect the new one previously sent
• Time savings: you will never miss a single minute of monitoring, as you will receive the new calibrated sensor BEFORE disconnecting the one with expired calibration to be sent back to Tecnosoft)ù
• Easy to use: no configuration to perform when changing sensors. Connected sensors are automatically recognized by the system
Smart Sensors work with the DeepWave system and Lo.Ra. radio nodes:
• DeepWave LoRa radio modules
• TSLog 21 software, 21 CFR compliant
• Receiver Helios
Smart Sensor Dimensions Cable 500 l X 3,6 Ø (mm) - Probe 30 o 80 l X 4 Ø (mm) pointed or rounded