Wireless lora -80°C temperature sensor
Smart temperature sensor for radio data logger of the DeepWave system with LoRa Wan technology, for ultra freezers starting from temperatures from -80 ° C, with Teflon cable.
The Smart Sensor contains the calibration and identification data in its electronics: so the recalibration process is simple and quick: just replace the sensor that is sent to you, calibrated, before the calibration expires of the one installed, without having to request the intervention of a technician on site for calibration or having to remove the data loggers from their position to send them to a calibration laboratory.
There are no additional costs!
All Smart Sensors are supplied with an Accredia traceable calibration certificate included.
• Standard cable length (50 cm) avilable but different rigid stainless steel probes: 30 or 80 mm, rounded or pointed
• Using the extensions it is possible to extended the cable length
• Possibility to switch sensors and devices with no calibration loss
• Easy recalibration: no need to uninstall the whole device for recalibration (sensor and unit), just disconnect the uncalibrated sensor and connect the calibrated one
• Time saving: you never loose a single minute of monitoring, since you receive the new calibrated sensor BEFORE unplugging the old one (that will be sent back to us)
• Easy to use: no configuration needed. The system recognizes automatically the sensors connected
Smart Sensors of temperature for -80°C are implemented in the DeepWave system and LoRa Wan radio nodes:
• DeepWave LoRa radio modules
• TSLog 21 software, 21 CFR compliant
• Receiver Helios