The UNAC 8TRR mini-excavator can carry out lifting and earthwork operations on roads as well as on HST tracks, conventional tracks, and tram networks.
The UNAC 8TRR is a self-propelled hy-rail mini-excavator with hydrostatic transmission. The 8TRR was inspired by a basic Caterpillar mini-excavator for which the boom kinematics were completely maintained, apart from rail-road limitations. On the road, the mini-excavator has the same characteristics as a standard mini-excavator, except its stabilisation and backfilling blade is retractable thanks to a quick mechanical attachment system. On rail-roads, the 8TRR moves at speeds of up to 20 km/h thanks to its rail-road lorries.
- Small size machine, very at ease in tight place such as tunnels or urban areas
- Exclusiv UNACSMART-CS, safety by electronic management for the boom kinematics (in heights and rotation), backed up by mechanical safeties.
- Caterpillared frame for easy manoeuvring whith zeroturning radius, making getting into rail easy. Real good off-road capacities, even on slope until 50°
- Officialy approved machine for the french network
- Wide range of usable tools
- Electric emergency pump, allowing to keep the kinematic of the machine.