The VOS618A series has a GaAs infrared emitting diode
emitter, which is optically coupled to a silicon planar
phototransistor detector, and is incorporated in a 4-pin
50 mil lead pitch mini-flat package.
It features a high current transfer ratio at low input current,
low coupling capacitance, and high isolation voltage.
The coupling devices are designed for signal transmission
between two electrically separated circuits.
• High CTR with low input current
• Low profile package (half pitch)
• High collector emitter voltage, VCEO = 80 V
• Isolation test voltage = 3750 VRMS
• Low coupling capacitance
• High common mode transient immunity
• Industrial controls
• Battery powered equipment
• Office machines
• Programmable controllers