The Rover RM and Easyarm EAM are double or triple articulated arm handling systems that are created to allow the operator to move objects of various shapes and sizes with a maximum weight of 50 kg.
The series EasyArm is designed to support and balance the weight of any tool or device up to 40 Kg.
The structure, built entirely of aircraft aluminum, ensures high fluidity of movement, keep the tool in the correct positions, and absorb couples / torsion due to the machining.
There are many combinations that can be realized by choosing between different fastening systems, locking the arm in any position, work areas and accessories.
The use of the articulated arm balanced prevents' fatigue of the operator thereby ensuring greater productivity in respect of their own health.
EasyArm is a full line of articulated arms balanced suitable for different areas of a
- Removes the weight of your tool, reducing operator fatigue while safeguarding the health but increasing productivity
- Allows a fluid and manageable movement in any direction
- Absorbs couples and twists due to the use of tools
- Is built entirely at our company in Italy
- Offers a complete range of solutions for every process.
The pantograph structure maintains the balance and at the same time contrasts the torque tool. By the tilting arm is possible to optimize the best working position. ZERO GRAVITY.