D5 - EU STAGE II/EPA TIER 2
VOLVO PENTA D5
Volvo Penta D5 is an off-road, in-line 4-cylinder, 5.1-liter diesel engine. It features common-rail fuel injection, overhead camshaft, and turbo.
- Proven and straight-forward design – built on Volvo Group technology
- High power and torque already at low engine speed
- Compact, simple installation and easy to service
- Common platform enables adjustment to prevailing emission standards
- High sulphur-in-fuel tolerance
- Wide range of optional equipment
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Key features and benefits for D5 - EU Stage II/EPA Tier 2
High power and torque already at low engine speed. Well-balanced engine for smooth operation and low noise levels.
EASY SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
Compact, simple installation and easy to service. Easily accessible service points. 500-hour oil change interval.
High-tech injection system contributes to efficient combustion and low fuel consumption.