Heat Exchangers / Scraped Surface Heat Exchangers
Votator scraped surface heat exchangers have been replacing slow, inefficient batching operations with more uniform, controllable and repeatable continuous processing..
For more than 80 years, Votator® scraped surface heat exchangers have been replacing slow, inefficient batching operations with more uniform, controllable and repeatable continuous processing. The Votator® II incorporates the most popular features of the Thermutator® and Votator® lines, making it extremely easy to maintain.
The Votator® II and the Extra Heavy Duty Votator® II replace the Thermutator® and standard Votator® units, and is also available as a vertical unit.
• - 3-A, ASME,and PED Certified
Single and Double Mechanical Seals
• - Greater material choices for various applications (ceramic, carbon, silicon carbide, and tungsten carbide)
• - Available in standard and narrow faces
• - Ease of maintenance and lower cost of ownership
• - 100% PEEK™ - no filler or inserts
• - Available in metal detectable version
Integral Gear Motor Drive
• - Gear drive is directly coupled to the mutator shaft eliminating the need for a secondary drive shaft and bearing block
• - Overall length of heat exchanger is reduced by 20 - 25%
• - Easy to maintain and self-aligning
• - Available with up to 30 horsepower for handling the most viscous products