PID temperature controller is a control loop feedback mechanism widely used in industrial control systems and a variety of other applications requiring continuously modulated control.
-High accuracy, stability, and performance
- Measurement accuracy up to 0.1%FS
- With 30+20 segments program function
- APID, AMPT, PID, ON-OFF selectable
- Dual 4-digit display of process & set point
- LED bar graph selectable for display
- Universal inputs:Thermocouple,RTDs, Linear currect/voltage/resistance
- heat/cool dual output supported
- Wide variety of alarm modes selectable: high/low limit,high/low deviation alarm.
- RS485/232 communication supported with protocol AIBUS/MODBUS
- Worldwide power supplies: 110~240VAC, 24VDC, 50/60HZ,
- Standard Size: 96*96, 48*48, 72*72, 48*96, 96*48
- RoHS,ISO9001 approved/certificated
- 3 years' warranty