YVROUD calendering lines are generally intended for the development of the continuous manufacturing process for single or multi-layer products.
They are mainly installed in research centres, inspection laboratories and training centres.
VROUD offers many items of equipment and options depending on the target application:
• Calenders with a working width of 150 - 400 mm, for the production of sheets and plates with a thickness of 0.5 - 8 mm
• Chill Roll with a working width of 150 for the production of films with thicknesses ranging from a few microns to several hundredths.
• Continuous thickness measurement system.
• A range of cutting and rolling devices.
• Cylinder heating systems with different fluids
In view of the application of this equipment, close attention is paid to:
• Flexibility – quick switching between different types of production
• Easy use – equipment designed and developed with and for the end-user.