direct-operated solenoid valve / 2/2 / air / modular
EB 80 BOXI
Max.: 8 bar (116 psi)
Min.: 3 bar (43.5 psi)
11 V, 31 V
The EB 80 electro-pneumatic system features the utmost modularity and
allows the construction of all types of valve island and size. This enormous
potential is not exploited to the full, however, when only a few valves are
needed and there is no need to manage input or output signals.
BOXI was designed to best meet this requirement for simplicity.
It consists of a solid base that accommodates pneumatic and electrical
connections, the electronics and up to 4 valves.
A comparison with a modular EB 80 for 4 valve shows that BOXI weighs
35% less and saves 30% space, in addition of its competitive price, while
maintaining many of the advantages that have made the EB 80 so popular,
- All the EB 80 valves, from the twin 2/2 to the high-flow models, can be
- Can be powered at 12VDC or 24VDC.
- Interchangeable cartridge fittings.
- Only 0.3W to control each valve.
- Diagnostics (open circuit, over-under, voltage short-circuit) with LED signal
- Possibility of connecting multifunction modules to the outputs.