PICO-WHU4 is a compact PICO-ITX board featuring 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors designed for AI and Edge Computing.
- 8th Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Celeron Processor SoC
- Non-ECC DDR4 SODIMM Slot x 1, up to 16GB
- Dual HDMI ports (HDMI 1.4b)
- GbE x 2, SATA 6.0 Gb/s x 1, GPIO x 4
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 x 2 (Rear), USB 2.0 x 2 Pin header, RS-232/422/485 x 2
- Full size mSATA/mPCIe x 1 (Select by BIOS), M.2 2230 (E key) x 1
- 12V Only (Terminal block and DC barrel co-design)
Powered by Intel®
PICO-WHU4 is powered by the 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 and Celeron® processors (formerly Whiskey Lake), providing high computing performance on a compact board.
Compact Embedded Board
The PICO-ITX form factor is perfect for projects which require high performance from a small board. PICO-WHU4 also offers wide operating temperature range (0°C-60°C) so it can work almost anywhere.
Built for AI@Edge
PICO-WHU4 is built to power AI and edge computing applications, with support for a range of frameworks. PICO-WHU4 also supports expansion cards like AI Core X with Intel® Movidius® Myriad™ X for even more AI@Edge processing power.
PICO-WHU4 features a host of I/O ports perfect for embedded operations or powering AI@Edge applications, including four USB ports (two USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports and two USB 2.0 headers), two Ethernet ports, and two COM headers.
Turn Key System
AAEON offers customers the ability to customize their PICO-WHU4, including the turn-key PICO-WHU4-SEMI embedded system, allowing you to get your project up and running quickly.