Professional down-draught benches with filtration for heavy loads
The down-draught bench, complete with filter system is normally used for the extraction and elimination of fumes and low volume particulate of small granularity from processes such as: welding, finishing and polishing in heavy industry but, if proper precautions are taken, it may be also be used in marble and chemical processing.
The dimensions of the bench, the extraction work surface and the removable perimeter guards are sized to allow suitable collection speed while protecting the operator from the risk of inhalation, limiting the work area to prevent dispersion of the pollutant into the environment.
The structure manufactured from welded and painted thick sheet metal allows heavy-duty use and flexibility, even for occasional processes of manual plasma cutting.
The down-draught bench therefore consists of:
- Painted steel load bearing structure of a suitable thickness.
- Sturdy baffled extraction surface is replaceable, according to the work to be carried out, by means of fitted guides.
- Front and side extractor fan panels, removable by means of fitted hinges.
- Internal mechanical pre-filter section consisting of an anti-spark, cylindrical steel mesh filter with filtration carried out by means of high efficiency, large surface area synthetic pocket filters; this guarantees significant accumulation of small granular particulates.
- Lower sealed particulate containment drawers.