Down-draught benches with filtration
Extraction of welding fumes and particulate, sanding, grinding, iron, marble, plastic and all activities where there is a need to create a safe workplace for the operator and limit the area affected by particulate emissions.
The down-draught benches were designed in a range of sizes and accessories. This makes them exceptionally versatile for use in the extraction and filtration of air, the recovery of particulate in welding fumes and dust from grinding, deburring and polishing of components and items of a contained size and weight, as well as minor procedures of manual torch cutting.
BAZ down-draught benches manufactured from galvanised steel giving exceptional value for money and come complete with:
- Settling chamber - particulate separator, eliminate any sparks.
- Filter section with F8 efficiency pre-filters and filters, and pocket filters which are easily removed from the side for cleaning and replacement.
- Practical extractable drawer for the collection of larger slag or accidentally dropped objects.
- Silenced side exhaust to release filtered air into the environment.
- Centrifugal fan with backward curved impeller blades.