protective coating / thermal insulation / polyurethane foam / two-component
protective, thermal insulation
for metal, for concrete, for wood
AKFIX Polyurea 1045 is a very fast set, rapid curing, flexible, two component, aromatic pure polyurea coating system derived from a reaction of an isocyanate prepolymer and an amine terminated resin blend. The system is designed as a waterproofing and floor protective coating for concrete, metal, wood, ceramic, geotextile and PU foam substrates. The material must be applied utilizing high pressure, heated plural component spray proportioning equipment.
• Fast reactivity and fast return to service time
• Seamless coating
• 100 %solid, VOC free, no odour
• Very good tensile and structural strength
• Excellent thermal stability
• Excellent chemical resistance
• Excellent impact and abrasion resistance
• Excellent adhesion on concrete, steel, aluminium, plastics, fibres, wood, foam etc.
• Excellent flexibility
• Temperature and moisture insensitive
• UV, chlorine and saltwater resistant
• Variable application thickness possible
• Broad colour spectrum
• General waterproofing and anticorrosion applications– tanks, pools, swimming pools, ponds, pipes, pipelines, waste water treatments, manholes and sewer linings, roof, balcony and terrace coatings.
• Floors– industrial floors, hospitals, factories
• Construction– roads , bridge decks, airports, line striping.
• Marine industry– ship’s underwater part and ship’s decks protection and ship docks
• Leisure industry– water parks, aquariums linings, playgrounds and decorative applications
• On thermal insulation products for waterproofing (polyurethane foam, EPS, XPS etc.)