T525 PU Topcoat Waterproofing Membrane
One component, aliphatic polyurethane based coating material with high permanent elasticity, superior UV resistance, color stability and easy-to-clean surface. It has a special curing system (triggered by the moisture) and does not create bubbles during curing.
• Excellent adhesion properties.
• Excellent resistance to abrasion and wear.
• Prevents color fading and dust formation likely to occur on polyurethane waterproofing materials.
• Easy application (by roller and airless gun).
• Forms bright and easy-to-clean surface.
• UV resistant.
• Over-walk able after application (light pedestrian traffic).
• Impervious to water and deicing salts.
• Uniform structure without any connection edges.
It is used as a topcoat on polyurethane-based waterproofing materials for protecting waterproofing, giving a decorative appearance to the surface, maintaining brightness of the surface and preventing dust formation.