THREE PHASE SCR CONTROL AND REGULATION BOARD
Datasheet and Applications Guide
- Automatic frequency tracking of input mains from 30Hz to 90Hz = no phase delay errors!
(higher frequencies available on request)
- Automatically corrects for phase rotation
- On-board diagnostic LED indicators
- Feedback for solid-state over temperature sensing of SCR heatsink
- Hard DC gate firing, suitable for firing large area devices
- The phase reference signals are filtered to reduce harmonic content above the fundamental
- On-board Feedback Control – eliminates the need for an external controller
- Improved logic implementation with state-of-the-art FPGA
- NEW - Microprocessor for increased flexibility and improved performance
- Optional on board Isolated voltage and current feedback inputs
- Industry standard size, form factor and connector interface
- NEW - Current Limit in Open Loop mode
- NEW – On board pot for phase angle control in Open Loop mode
The BAP1950A is a new release of the BAP1950.
This is a versatile three-phase bridge SCR firing board with many advanced features and functions. The BAP1950A is the ideal firing circuit for large industrial power supplies, motor controllers and generator controllers. It can be used to phase control AC mains; soft-start high power systems; produce variable, unregulated DC; and with the closed loop feedback option, produce regulated DC output with voltage control and current limiting.
The BAP1950A is insensitive to phase sequence and mains voltage distortion.