The PVS10005, PVS60085, and PVS60085MR programmable DC power supplies offer clean output power up to 5.1 kW, excellent regulation, and fast transient response time characteristics in an industry-leading 2U package. These power supplies provide many useful features such as high-programming resolution, multiple remote interfaces for test systems, and a built-in SAS (solar array simulator) function to generate PV (photovoltaic) I-V curves.
The PVS Series is well suited for both bench use and ATE systems integration, R&D, design verification, production test, and high voltage testing. In particular, the low-noise characteristic of the PVS Series makes these instruments ideal for motor inverter testing. When operated with the optional SAS software, these power supplies can be used for solar array testing applications.
- Compact, high power density, 2U package
- Output up to 1000V/5A (PVS10005) and 600V/8.5A (PVS60085 & PVS60085MR)
- Model PVS60085MR is multi-ranging, allowing any combination of the rated voltage and current up to 3000 W
- Convenient single-phase AC input configuration
- Bright VFD display
- High voltage and current resolution of 100 mV, 0.1 mA (PVS10005) or 10 mV, 0.2 mA (PVS60085 & PVS60085MR)
- Fast transient response time of ≤ 0.5 ms
- Adjustable voltage and current slope (rise and fall times)
- List mode: 9 user-defined programs with up to 100 programmable steps each
- Built-in SAS function for storage of up to 16 I-V curves with Voc, Isc, Vmp, and Imp parameters and 1024-point table
- Standard USB (virtual COM), RS232, GPIB and LAN interfaces supporting SCPI commands