The DCT 531 with RS485 interface uses the communication protocol Modbus RTU which has found the way in industrial communication as an open protocol. The Modbus protocol is based on a master Slave architecture with which up to 247 Slaves can be questioned by a master – the data will transfer in binary form.
Due to the usage of high quality materials and components, the DCT 531 is suitable for almost every industrial application, if medium is compatible with stainless steel 316L.
The modular concept of the pressure transmitter allows customized electrical or mechanical connections, so it is easy to adapt the DCT 531 to different conditions on-site.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 100 mbar up to 0 ... 400 bar
- accuracy: 0.25% (opt. 0.1%) FSO
- perfect thermal behaviour
- excellent long term stability
- pressure port G 1/2" flush from 100 mbar
- pressure sensor welded
- customer specific versions