Remote & Emergency power generation.
BRUSH has an outstanding history of producing low weight, minimal footprint trailer mounted generators. These generators are truly mobile and are operated across some of the harshest environments and most remote parts of the globe.
Typically driven by aeroderivative gas turbines, the output from these trailer mounted units has increased through continual product development and innovation from 30MVA to 50MVA.
BRUSH now offers units with a typical power-to-weight ratio of over 1 MVA per 1,000kg.
With over 500 trailer generators delivered, the time-proven DAX range, built in European ISO accredited sites, are specified by leading industrialists, EPCs and facility operators. BRUSH's engineering team are recognised experts in providing optimised generator selections to meet customers' unique operating conditions.
• Low WeightDesigned specifically for the lowestpossible weight, so transportationcosts are minimised
• Compact solutionOverall dimensions minimised for easeof transportation
• Quick installation times:Rotor is shipped installed within thestator ready for operation• Operates in extreme environmentalconditions: Suitable for any location
• Class leading power to weight ratio
• Low temperature operation
• Low noise
• Multiple heat exchanger options
• Low inertia
• Harsh environment operation
• Capable of synchronous compensator
• Static excitation