BRUSH has been providing consultative generator expertise for over a century. Our depth of knowledge allows us to provide optimised product selections for standard applications and customised solutions to meet the most demanding environments and operation conditions in the world.
The 2-Pole DAX generator range driven by steam or gas turbine outputs from 10 MVA - 350 MVA. With over 3,500 active installations, the time-proven DAX range built in European ISO accredited sites are specified by leading industrialists, EPCs and facility operators.
BRUSH generators are compatible with a broad range of prime mover drivers including aeroderivative gas turbines, heavy frame gas turbines, steam turbines, turboexpanders, and hydro turbines. BRUSH's engineering team are recognised experts in providing optimised generator selections to meet customers' unique operating conditions.
•Low temperature operation
•Hazardous area operation
•Multiple heat exchanger options
•Double end drive
•API 546 compliant
•Capable of synchronous compensator operation
• High efficiency up to 98.6%
• Quick installation times Rotor is typically installed in unit during transportation
• Modular generator architecture Reduces lead time, and proven designs for customised projects
• Flexible heat exchanger options Open Air Vent CACA / TEAAC CACW / TEWAC
• “Service 24” Provides one number to call for worldwide support. Gives clear understanding of who to call in case of need. Reduced turnaround time on maintenance issues