V-CHECK MPT mini is the range of combined transient and power frequency overvoltage protection devices (SPD+POP), compact, pre-wired, including MCB circuit breaker, Type 2 / Class II, 15 kA (8/20 μs) surges, 2 pole (P+N) and 4 pole (3P+N), for 230 V with test button for POP.
- With V-CHECK MPT mini the installation is protected against transient voltage spikes as well as voltage increases which last for an indefinite period. Typically, the first are associated with the phenomenon of lightning and the second with bad connections or faulty neutral in 3-phase installations.
- Complies with EN 50550 standard "Power frequency overvoltage protective device for household and similar applications (POP)" published on March 16, 2011.
- Select the model taking into account the rated current of the MCB circuit breaker compatible with each installation. Models from 10 A to 63 A.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Compact solution, ideal for home protection panels (residential) and common service panels with limited space. Suitable for retrofitting.