Featuring advanced QUANTUMTM technology, integrated navigation, flexible transmission and rugged proof-level, M900 is a wise choice for unmanned systems and navigation applications.
1. Dual-antenna Design for Positioning and Heading
2. Dual-propose Receiver for Both Base Station and Rover
3. Support INS+GNSS integrated navigation
4. GPS L1/L2, BeiDou B1/B3, BeiDou Global B1C/B2b, GLONASS L1/L2, Galileo E1/E5b, QZSS, IRNSS, SBAS, L-Band
5. Flexible Bluetooth/UHF/WIFI/4G Communications
6. Advanced QUANTUMTM Technology
7. 8GB Large Memory
8. LAN and WIFI support Web Server Configuration
9. IP68 waterproof and dustproof level
10. User-friendly OLED display and LED status indicators
- Full-constellation Tracking: The M900 features 1226 channels for tracking all current and planned satellite constellations, including GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Beidou global, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS, SBAS and L-Band.
- GNSS+INS Navigation: Equipped with a built-in high-precision IMU module, which can provide continuous and high-quality positioning data with inertial navigation fusion algorithm.
- Flexible Transmission: Designed with alternative 4G/UHF/WIFI/Bluetooth® communications for flexible data transmission, standard data formats and protocols for versatile applications.