Venus Laser RTK is an innovative GNSS receiver that enables rodless surveying with a millimeter laser, breaking the usual constraints. Plus the 380g weight minimizes users’ fatigue and the handheld design facilitates operation.
- 1590 channels and 50+ satellites tracking capabilities
- Tracking all running and planned constellations, including GPS, BDS-2, BDS-3, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS
- Up to 60°tilt with 2.5 cm accuracy
- Support NFC and Bluetooth connection
- IP67 dust- and waterproof for harsh environments
- 20+ hrs non-stop use
- QC2.0, get full charged in 4 hrs
Venus is equipped with a millimeter-level laser, which can replace range pole during stakeout and measurement, especially in somewhere unsafe or difficult for poles to reach. As a result, it greatly expands the scope of work and ensures user safety.
The built-in IMU sensor detects the micro accelerations that are generated from the laser point or the range pole, and with the help of advanced algorithms, Venus can maintain high-precision results with tilt compensation.
New K8 Platform
Venus tracks 1590 channels for all running satellites constellations, and supports SBAS PPP service.Besides, new K8 platform has stronger computing capability and lower power consumption.