Featuring 1198 channels of tracking all running and planned constellations, enhanced UHF for up to 15km working range, improved high precision IMU, low power consumption and over 24 hours working time, the N3 receiver making it work-efficient and energy-saving for your survey tasks.
1. Support GPS, BDS-2, BDS-3, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS tracking.
2. 25 hours long-lasting batteries.
3. Up to 15km work range with 2W power consumption with enhanced UHF
4. IP67 water and dust proof level for harsh environments.
5. Improved IMU of simpler initialization and high accuracy.
6. Industry-leading 1.7W low power consumption.
7. Powerful web UI to easily download static data & upgrade firmware.
8. Support WiFi/4G/Bluetooth/UHF transmission.
- New K8-platform
Integrated with new K8-platform, N3 equipped with powerful tracking capability for more than 50 satellites, stronger computing capability and lower power consumption.
- Upgraded IMU
Adopted the improved INS algorithm, the second generation of IMU obtains simpler initialization process and 2cm high accuracy.
- Enhanced UHF
Up to 15km long work range with 2W power consumption, making it work-efficient and energy-saving for your survey tasks. Integrated UHF ranges from 410 to 470 MHz with 12.5 KHz channel spacing.