The COVAL CFC series high-performance suction cup range has been designed to meet the requirements of the automotive industry. The improved characteristics of the C series range optimize production tools in all spheres of activity.
• A full range of diameters to meet every requirement.
• Non-slip cleats ensure optimum positioning on oily sheet metal.
• Structured suction cups for gripping thin sheet metal without deforming the piece.
• Ideal for automated applications.
• Specifically for use in the stamping and welding sectors.
• Extreme resistance to slipping.
• Gripping thin sheet metal without deforming the piece, thanks to the central cleats.
• Elastomer and glass-fibre reinforced plastic design to avoid any risk of damaging costly equipment and to facilitate recycling.
• Double tightening: 2 wrenches of 22mm and 1 hex key of 6mm or 8mm.
• Airtight fittings using O-rings on 3/8G male cylindrical suction cups 32 square suction cups.
The COVAL CFC series vacuum cups are made out of elastomer and fibreglass reinforced plastic.
These materials guarantee long life expectancy to COVAL's C series suction cups, high resistance to oils and heat resistance up to 100°C.
This approach helps to avoid any risk of deterioration of expensive production equipment and facilitates the recycling of suction cups.
• Square coupling: Aluminium
. M38G male fitting G3/8"
. F38G female fitting G3/8"
. F38GA aluminum female fitting G3/8"
. C32 square coupling 32 mm