The parachute safety system is a mechanical unit destined to avoiding accidental falls in rack and pinion lift mechanisms.
The system only operates when the descent speed is above a previously established value. The sensor elements function thanks to centrifugal force and wedge the follower pinion against the structure. The wedging is cushioned so the platform becomes immobilised once it has been braked.
- Maximum load: Up to 9000 kg.
- Maximum speed: More than 120 m/min.
- Centrifugal progressive interlock without trigger.
- Automatic reset: The procedure to reset the brake consists only in raising the elevator a few centimetres. The brake returns to its operative without need of any manipulation.
- Reset without manipulation..
- Micro switch easily accessible.
- Different constructions including a double exit axis for double-mast boom lifts.
- Complies with directives EN 12158, EN 12159 & EN 1495.
- Complies with directive 95/16/EC and Complies with ATEX 94/9/EC