The Emil-Filter mobile unit allows the customers to purify and clean fuel by separating water and impurities: this dual function is performed through two filtering systems (one in input and one in output from the pump) installed on a mobile cart, complete with suction and delivery hoses and equipped by an automatic nozzle. Emil-Filter, also complete with two puncture-proof wheels, has a tubular frame in red colour equipped with brackets to wrap the hoses, support for electric pump and spill containment basin.
• - 1 spill containment basin on the base complete with galvanized grate for the collection of possible fuel leaks.
• - 1 AC electric pump 220V or 380 V, flow-rate 100 l / min., (it can be equipped with different types of pumps in terms of voltage, flow-rate and type of liquid to be pumped). The pump can suction the product with a maximum head of 4 meters and with a depression up to 1.5 Bar.
• - 4 meters of 1 " hose suitable for the suction of fuel complete with filter-mesh.
• - 4 meters of 1 " hose suitable for the fuel dispensing of the product, complete with automatic nozzle.
• - Filter 1 with 25 micron filtering capacity for the impurities and water absorption and separation, with maximum operating pressure of 100 PSI, maximum flow 200 lt / min.
• - Filter 2 with 25 micron filtering capacity for the impurities and water absorption and separation, with maximum operating pressure of 150 PSI, maximum flow 100 lt / min., Bayonet lock with bolts, pressure indicator for cartridge change and manual vent and drainage valves.