E-SERIES OZONE ANALYZER O₃
LED based, UV Photometric Ozone Analyzer providing accurate, stable and repeatable O3 measurements in the range of 0-500 ppb or 0-10 ppm
Eco-designed, reference air quality monitor using LED based UV Photometry technology (patented). QAL1 certified by the TUV, US-EPA approved.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cost-saving analyzer with ultra low power consumption, 24 V supply (option) and able to withstand temperatures up to 45-50 °C without air conditioning
- Maximum efficiency, minimum size: compact, lightweight, offering the best metrological performances for O3 measurements in the range of 0-500 ppb or 0-10 ppm
- Real-time calibration graph, animated synoptic, auto-diagnostic, control and maintenance data screens can be displayed while the instrument is operating
- Simultaneous multi-screen remote emulation of the analyzer: minimizes training and on-site expensive expertise needs
- Service assistant inside: detects early signs of trouble, allows predictive maintenance, identifies the service needed and guides the service operations step by step
- User-friendly: one click to perform zero, span or calibrations using O3 gas generators
- Automatic recognition of plugged electronic boards or optional devices: plug and play principle.
- Embedded Communication Protocol for XR® Software with automatic recognition and configuration
- Smart, connected instrument with embedded web server for the easiest, full remote control and operation of the analyzer from any PC, tablet or smartphone (configuration, calibration, test, diagnostic parameters…)