AUTOMATIC SEQUENTIAL PARTICULATE SAMPLER
Designed to automatically sample particulates on filters using a TSP, PM10, PM2.5 or PM1 inlet
PM162M is a sequential automatic sampling device for particulate matter in the ambient air. The particles are sampled at constant flow rate (1 m3/h or 2.3 m3/h) and collected on filters for gravimetric weighing and possible physicochemical laboratory analysis
FEATURES & BENEFITS
The PM162M particulate sampler features a large capacity filter holder of 22 filters, allowing up to 3 weeks of unattended daily sampling of particulate matter. Compliant with the last EU CEN recommendations for PM2.5 sampling and measurement.
- True volumetric air flow control with atmospheric temperature and pressure sensors to avoid artifacts in the size fractionating inlet
- Temperature-regulated sampling tube eliminating artifacts on the filter (evaporative losses of semi-volatile particulates…)
- Programmable Rest Time function: enables a rest time (without sampling) between the sampling cycles
- User-selectable starting time mode (immediate, delayed, hourly synchronization)
- LCD graphic display and interactive user-friendly multi-task software
- Highly reliable components and robust design allow the PM162M very low maintenance.
Option: Very high size filter holder (max 70 filters) allowing up to 10 weeks of sampling