AUTONOMOUS NETWORKS OF SENSOR-BASED MINI-STATIONS
Cairnet® device is a real-time standalone and networkable air-monitoring station containing up to 6 Cairsens® microsensors and cellular communication within a waterproof enclosure.
Thanks to its integrated manifold allowing a dynamic sampling, the measures are accurate and reliable. Electronic compounds are sealed & protected from moisture and corrosive ambient air.
Compact, easily deployable and autonomous thanks to its solar panels and battery, Cairnet® enables you to cost-effectively monitor dust and gas and gives a complete picture of the environmental impact of your operations.
It offers unprecedented flexibility in producing accurate and dynamic air quality measurements across a broad range of industries and applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Real time continuous measurement and monitoring of up to 6 gaseous and particulate pollutants simultaneously, among: H2S/CH4S, NH3, nmVOC, O3/NO2, NO2, CO, SO2, PM, plus environmental parameters: temperature, relative humidity and pressure.
- Plug & Play Network: no manual intervention, automatic detection, linking and configuration of the network (Cairsens® / Cairnet® / Caircloud®)
- Very high sensitivity to capture low level gas concentrations (down to ppb)
Modular, easy to use, easy to move: no cables or complicated installation, just set up and move to different locations on your site as needed
- Cairnet® requires only annual maintenance, when sensors should be renewed with new ones
- Ability to change the set of pollutants being monitored at any time
- Advanced remote diagnosis with real tracking state of life