The new generation of Cairsens micro-sensors is now available: an economical solution for real-time and continuous air quality and odors monitoring. It offers a sustainable design, intelligent (IoT) measurements and an improved ease of use.
The Cairsens© sensor allows specific pollutant measurement comparable to reference methods. The high quality sensors are renowned worldwide by our customers looking for the newest technologies in air quality monitoring.
- All-in one - 3 communication modes available: USB, UART and ModBus
- Doubles data storage capacity: up to 20 days of 1 min-data
- Eco-friendly design
- Cairsoft can manage up to 5 Cairsens simultaneously, etc.
- Real-time monitoring of the most common types of pollutants: NO2, O3/NO2, CO, SO2, PM10 & PM2.5, H2S/CH4S, NH3, nmVOC
- Very high sensitivity to capture low level gas concentrations (down to ppb)
- Accurate measurement data at a fraction of the cost of Reference Analyzers
- No maintenance and no need for re-calibration (1 year lifetime)
- Embedded USB and UART / ModBus communication ports
- Up to 20 days of 1-minute data storage capacity
- Ultra-small, with close to zero power consumption
- Ready to use and easy to integrate
- Measurements meet European directive 2008/50/EC for indicators
Independent reviewers, including the European JRC (Joint Research Council), the LCSQA and the US-EPA, have determined the accuracy, linearity, limits of detection and precision of Cairsens® as very good when compared with reference methods. Further studies with NASA have shown very good correlation with reference measurements.