TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL CHARACTERISTICS
• Two-stage opération (high/low flame).
• High ventilation effidency. low electrical
input, low noise.
• Ability to obtain optimal combustion
values by regulating combustion air and
• Exhaust gas recycling combustion head
able to achieve low pollutant émissions .
NOx (class II according to European Norm
• Maintenance facilitated by the fact that
the mixing unit can be removed without
having to remove the burner from the
• Air flow régulation for first and second
stage by means of hydraulic jack.
• When using biodiesel light oil (fuel of
vegetable origin). the burner must be built
with spedfic components: flexible hoses.
line filter and pump.
• Equipped with one 4-pole connector and
one 7-poJe connector. one flange and
one insulating seal for boiler fastening, 2
flexible hoses and two nozzle.
• On request: device for air gâte dosure
during pause to avoid loss of heat up flue.