•Pasteurizer to mix the ingredients of the ice cream.
•Flow rate: from 500 to 20.000 It/h.
•Group of pasteurization mounted on a stainless steel platform.
•Machine's operation relies on steam power supply, electricity, compressed air and water.
•Pasteurizer composed of:
- Constant level tank for a constant feeding of milk.
- Stainless steel plate heat exchanger with three or more sections for heat
recovery, pasteurization and cooling.
- Flow meter.
- Holding tube.
- Hot water preparation and circulation group consisting of: water pump,
modulating air pressure operated valve, braze-welded heat exchange unit
and condensate drain.
- Three ways air pressure operated valve.
- PT 100 probes for temperature control.
•The digital recorder stores data that can be automatically transferred to the computer via Ethernet cable or via USB.
•Pneumatic panel composed by electrovalves and converters.
•Electrical panel consisting of PLC, all the commands, digital recorder and a keypad where pasteurization temperature and possible deviation temperatures are set.