NEW EQUIPMENT IS THE AUTOMATIC WISHBONE REMOVER.
Foodmate developed a fully automatic wishbone removing (AWR) unit for the MAXIMA breast cap deboning series. The wishbone remover automatically harvests the entire wishbone with minimum weight loss. The new unit consist of a PLC controlled arm that cuts out the wishbone and release the wishbone automatically. The unit is positioned between the automatic deskinning unit and the half fillet harvester. The unit is extremely easy to adjust and maintain. The settings can be controlled with the multifunctional touch screen at operators position. Furthermore the cutting blades are easy to replace and sharpen. The combination with the excellent performance of the MAXIMA breast cap deboner and , the automatic wishbone remover ensures a premium quality breast fillet and has proven to deliver a very high yield on the finished product.
Key benefits of the AWR
• Cutting out the entire wishbone with minimum weight loss
• Can handle a wide variety of breast cap sizes
• Very easy to adjust and maintain
• The wings should be removed from breast manual or by wingcutter
• Temperature of the product approx 4 °C
• Best deboning and yield result, when fresh products stay 1 night in the cooling.
• Stainless steel frame
• Motors (all stainless steel):
- Drive motor (IP66) power is
- Deskinner motor (IP66) power is
- Deboning unit motor (IP66) power is
• Machine Dimensions:
- Length: 4285 mm
- Width: 1560 mm
- Height: 1540 mm
- Weight: approx. 1000 kg