Aluminum roller guides of type FDG are equipped with stainless steel raceways and ball bearings. They offer insensitivity to environmental influences at an affordable price.
Franke FDG linear guides are suitable for linear motion tasks in almost all industries. They are particularly convincing in cost-sensitive applications in harsh environments and with reduced demands on load capacity. Rail elements can be manufactured in a length of 200 mm to 4000 mm and, on request, can also be linked endlessly.
• Cassette and double rail
• Pair of roller shoes and pair of single rails
• Aluminum roller guide in non-corrosive low cost design
• Integrated racewys made of non-corrosive steel
• Rollers with ball bearings
• Adjustable slide resistance
• Vmax 10m / s, acceleration 40m / s2
• Maintenance-free over the entire lifetime
• Infinitely variable from 200 to 4000 mm
• in one piece, infinitely coupled for longer