Aluminum roller guides of type FDE are equipped with lubricant-free and needle-bearing rollers.
Franke FDE linear guides are equipped with lubricant-free, high-quality needle bearings and are made almost entirely of lightweight aluminum. They are suitable for linear motion tasks in almost all industries, especially for use in food production or in clean rooms. Rail elements can be manufactured in a length of 200 mm to 4000 mm and, on request, can also be linked endlessly.
• Cassette and double rail
• Pair of roller shoes and pair of single rails
• Aluminum roller guide in lubricant-free design
• Integrated raceways made of steel
• Lubricant-free rollers for smooth and clean running
• Adjustable slide resistance
• Vmax 10m / s, acceleration 40m / s2
• Maintenance-free over the entire lifetime
• Infinitely variable from 200 to 4000 mm
• in one piece, infinitely coupled for longer