Aluminum roller guides of type FDH convince with their particularly quick response and smooth running even at high acceleration.
Franke FDH linear guides are suitable for linear movement tasks, especially in dynamic pick-&-place applications. They have rollers with angular contact ball bearings for the highest acceleration and speed values, for example when using linear motors as the drive source. Rail elements can be manufactured in a length of 200 mm to 4000 mm and, on request, can also be linked endlessly.
• Cassette and double rail
• Pair of roller shoes and pair of single rails
• Aluminum roller guide in highly dynamic design
• Integrated raceways made of steel
• Rollers with angular ball bearings for high speed and acceleration
• Adjustable slide resistance
• Vmax 10m / s, acceleration 40m / s2
• Maintenance-free over the entire lifetime
• Infinitely variable from 200 to 4000 mm
• in one piece, infinitely coupled for longer