Aluminum roller guides of the type FDD in non-magnetic design convince by magnetic neutrality and by a light and quiet running.
Franke FDD linear guides are suitable for linear motion tasks in almost all industries. Non-magnetic tracks without influencing the prevailing magnetic fields make them ideal components e.g. in medical technology or in electronics manufacturing. Rail elements can be manufactured in a length of 200 mm to 4000 mm and, on request, can also be linked endlessly.
• Cassette and double rail
• Pair of roller shoes and pair of single rails
• Aluminum roller guide in non-magnetic design
• Integrated raceways made of non-magnetic steel
• Rollers in needle bearings for smooth and easy running
• Adjustable slide resistance
• Vmax 10m / s, acceleration 40m / s2
• Maintenance-free over the entire lifetime
• Infinitely variable from 200 to 4000 mm
• in one piece, infinitely coupled for longer