atomizing nozzle / compressed air / flat spray / stainless steel
for the steel industry
compact, high-impact, pneumatic
• Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing semi-fine (and semi-coarse) atomization having a mean droplet diameter of 50μm or more. (*3)
• High spray impact with thin flat spray pattern and uniform distribution.
• Liquid pressure type under the liquid pressures of 0.2–0.5 MPa.
• Large turn-down ratio with stable spray angle.
• Spray angle of 60ﾟ or 80ﾟ.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.4 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.5 MPa.
*2) Free passage diameter of nozzle orifice.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
Cleaning: Printed circuit boards, liquid crystal, liquid crystal display, steel plates
Surface finish process: Precision cleaning for steel surface treatment, Roll cleaning