analog telephone / IP66 / with loudspeaker / weather-resistant
with loudspeaker, weather-resistant, waterproof
Max.: 85 dB
Min.: 70 dB
1.1 Main Product features
1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body, Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation.
2. Full keypad with memory, 10 button programmable speed-dial telephone
3. One calling button, One auto-dialing call button for emergency call.
4. Door cover: orient automatically and good self - closing, convenient for use.
5. Weather resistant to IP67 standard, service temperature range from:-30℃ to +75℃
6. Magnetic reed hook-switch
7. Robust AC cord, AC power supply from 110V~240V. Built in battery optional.
8. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
9. Hearing Aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
10. Phone integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still operational.
11. Selectable 7 minute time out, to release the line if the handset is left off hook.
12. All of the components including keypad, buzzer, circuit board and cabinet are designed to be multi - layer waterproof and dust - proof which is up to Class III grade. The whole machine is up to national standard GB4208-93 IP 66.
13. Phone is provided with high stability, high anti-jamming capability standard to GB/T 15279-94.
14. Built-in amplifier 15W. Loud speaker: 15W (30W optional). Built-in transformer. When the other side call this unit this speaker will ring loudly. After 5 times (the phone itself is set for 5times and this time adjustable) ring if still no body pick up handset the phone will put through by itself. Calling side can broadcast and its voice can spread to the workers nearby or other maintenance workers will easy to notice through loudspeaker.