analog telephone / VoIP / IP66 / for railway applications
KNSP-16 Outdoor telephone with LCD
for railway applications, roadside, for tunnels, for marine applications, for underground mining
emergency, help point, weather-resistant, vandal-proof, wall-mounted, waterproof, for harsh environments, intrinsically safe, with LCD display
Max.: 85 dB
Min.: 70 dB
The Weatherproof phone will be designed to work on Railway, metro, tunnel, etc. Housed in robust aluminium die case with spring loaded door, it will offer protection against the outdoor environment, vandals resistance and rot resistance.
The unit will meet all the latest European/UK standards for EMC and US FCC, telephony, waterproofing IP67, and lightening protection together with offering the level of performance and reliability demanded in such an environment.
Standard Analogue and VoIP-SIP options available
DTMF(Dual Tone Multi Frequency)
Matching with most PABX,PBX and PAX systems or IP PABX.
Phone line powered, or AC powered for VOIP or POE
1. Product general description
1.1 Main Product features1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body,
2. Full keypad with memory, 10 button programmable speed-dial telephone, Illuminated button optional.3. Keypad with shining painting for self illumination in dark area.
4. Weather resistant to IP66 standard, service temperature range from:-10℃ to +75℃
5. Magnetic reed hook-switch
6. PoE-Power over Ethernet, No external power or battery back up required.
7. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.218. Handset: made of special engineering plastic, high anti-knock resistance, Weatherproof, armoured cable
9. Hearing Aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
12. Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware,
13. Easy installation/ replacement
14. Last number redial
15. Adjustable ringer and volume control inside
1.2 Telephone layout