EasySyn is the reactor system for organic or aqueous syntheses. It ensures safe and reproducible chemical reactions on the way from laboratory to pilot scale.
Our EasySyn 5000 Starter package comprises a complete reactor system for use in the laboratory. The high quality of the used materials allows operation at temperatures from -50 to 200 °C and up to a negative pressure of 3 mbar.
EasySyn 5000 Starter includes:
• Ergonomically designed stand system for quick and easy exchange of reactor vessels and adjustment of the working height to your body size.
• DN 150 vessel clamp for mounting the reactor vessel
• Double-walled 5000 ml reactor vessel made of chemically resistant borosilicate 3.3 glass with bottom discharge valve
• Spring-loaded valve spindle of the drain valve to prevent glass breakage
• Reactor lid with various openings (1 x NS 29/32 center glass joint, 2 x NS 29/32, 1 x NS 14/23) for flexible adaptation to the desired application
• DN 150 clamp ring and DN 150 FEP-coated O-ring to ensure chemical resistance
• Powerful overhead stirrer EUROSTAR 60 digital with 60 Ncm, including keyless chuck for easy and fast mounting of the stirring tool
• PTFE-coated propeller stirrer for optimum mixing and chemical resistance
• High-quality stirrer guide for vacuum operation up to 3 mbar.
Available in vessel sizes for volumes of 500, 1000, 2000 and 5000 ml.