The 2430 and 2440 by Kubler is a Magnetic incremental hollow shaft rotary encoder which is ideal to use for installation applications with space limitations. It comes with a standard design which guarantees excellent and rugged features. It also has a resolution which rates at most 256 pulses per revolution.
• - Magnetic – robust
• - Ideal for small devices
• - Robust bearing structure -
• - Dimension Ø 24 mm
• - 256 ppr incremental
• - Max 6 mm shaft, round
• - Max 5 mm shaft, with flat surface
Ideal for the tightest installation spaces: Magnetic miniature encoders.
Thanks to their contactless magnetic scanning technology, the 2430 / 2440 miniature encoders guarantee exceptional robustness - and this with a resolution of up to 256 pulses. With a diameter of only 24 mm, these encoders are particularly suitable for use in confined spaces.
Magnetic and robust
• - The contactless magnetic technology prevents wear and guarantees a long service life.
• - Multiple clamping gives the cable outlet a high strain relief and lasts longer.
• - The wide temperature range extends from -20 °C to +85 °C.
• - Flexible connection options: Available with radial or axial cable outlet.
• - Resolution up to 256 pulses.
• - Shaft and hollow shaft variants