Model HVS-5 series Digital Vickers Hardness Tester is suitable to determine the Vickers hardness of steel, non-ferrous metals, ceramics and treated layers of metal surface, and the hardness grads of carburized, nitrided and hardened layers of metals. It is and also suitable to determine the Vickers hardness of micro and super thin parts.
1. Cemented carbide, steels, non-ferrous metals
2. Thin plates, metallic foils, plating
3. Glass, ceramics, agate
4. Material strength, effect of heat treatment, depth of carburized or decarburized layer and flame hardened layer, effect of hardening, hardness resulting from welding or deposition
1. Closed-loop system with load cell enhances the accuracy
2. 2-way switchable optical paths
3. CCD Video measurement system optional