Agile and versatile thanks to the slim chassis
Whether storing or picking, distance transport or pallet transfer: The electro pallet stackers L10 – L12, with their slim chassis and good clear view masts make many maneuvers easier, especially where there is little space available. The operator profits from the tiller being mounted at a low point, which guarantees a safe distance from the stacker. There is also a creep speed function for very slow and tight maneuvers. Here the tiller is in an upright position. Overall the truck operates completely intuitively. All control elements are ergonomically arranged within the tiller head and provide for fatigue-free work.
This electro pallet stacker provides a good safety distance between the operator and the truck. This is provided by the long tiller, mounted at a low point. The speed automatically adjusts to the tiller position. The more vertical it is, the slower it goes. If the operator moves the tiller into the bottom or top end position, the electromagnetic brake is activated. The truck will brake automatically when the drive switch is released. The deep-drawn chassis and the rounded shape contribute to safe work.
• - Control elements ergonomically arranged in the tiller head
• - SafetySpeed function controls the speed according to the tilt of the tiller
• - Long tiller for a safe distance between the operator and the chassis
• - The end-of-stroke resistance of the tiller prevents unintended, abrupt braking
• - Electromagnetic brake with automatic activation
The trucks are easy to control through sharp curves with their long lever.