Automatic intermittent motion machine, suitable to fill bottles with liquid.
Nozzle movement performing fractional filling of the total volume.
One or two intermittent motion Plugging/Capping groups.
The ML640 model is specific for capping operation only.
• Stainless steel covered frame.
• Separation between the bottle transport and mechanical area.
• Machine main drive unit with electronic speed variation.
• FLEX-LINK tabletop conveyor for bottle infeed and discharge with stainless steel adjustable guides.
• Independent servo driven units with speed adjustment from Display.
• Carousel with 15 pockets to transport and place the bottles under the filling/closing heads.
With stainless steel syringes: 1 - 500 ml
With ceramic syringes: 1 - 300 ml
Ø of round bottle: 18 - 90 mm
Width x Width, square bottle: 20 - 80 mm
Long side, rectangular bottle: 20 - 85 mm
Short side, rectangular bottle: 20 - 60 mm
Tot. height, without closure: 35 - 180 mm
Production speed: Up to 75 Cycles/Min.