drying oven UN55/UN55plus
Precise drying, heating, ageing, burn-in and hardening in research, science, industry and quality assurance.
The universally applicable lab oven U is Memmert’s classic appliance for temperature control in science, research and material tests in industry. The technologically perfected masterpiece made of high-quality, hygienic, easy-to-clean stainless steel leaves nothing to be desired in terms of ventilation and control technology, overtemperature protection and precisely tuned heating technology.
On this page, you can find all the essential technical data on the universal Memmert lab oven. Our customer relations team will be pleased to help if you want further information.
- Working temperature range at least 5 (UN/UNplus) or 10 (UF/UFplus) above ambient temperature to +300 °C
- Setting temperature range +20 to +300°C
- Temperature sensor 1 Pt100 sensor DIN class A in 4-wire-circuit
- Language setting German, English, Spanish, French, Polish, Czech, Hungarian
- ControlCOCKPIT SingleDISPLAY. Adaptive multifunctional digital PID-microprocessor controller with high-definition TFT-colour display
- Timer Digital backwards counter with target time setting, adjustable from 1 minute to 99 days
- Function SetpointWAIT the process time does not start until the set temperature is reached
- Calibration three freely selectable temperature values
- adjustable parameters temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit), air flap position, programme time, time zones, summertime/wintertime
- Convection natural convection
- Fresh air Admixture of pre-heated fresh air by electronically adjustable air flap