mini excavator / crawler / Tier 2 / construction
zero tail swing
Max.: 2,200 kg (4,850.2 lb)
Min.: 2,100 kg (4,629.7 lb)
18 kW (24.47 hp)
* M-22U Miniexcavator enters the already wide Messersì range, starting the new models able to slew within the tracks width (ZERO TAIL SWING). Operator while working with the machine knows that only the excavating arm (controlled at sight from the seat) is out of the limits of the machine.
* Engine complies to the norm 97/68/EC Stage2 relevant to the polluting emissions.
* Straight travel circuit, electrically engaged, for simultaneous operation of travel and front digging attachment.
* Two track speed via axial piston motors with two different displacements to increase travelling speed.
* Extraordinary manoeuvrability due to the employment, on all functions, of pilot assisted controls (except for the refilling blade and for the boom swinging).
* A particular care has also been given to the design, to the maintenance operations and to the safety of the operator.
* Its round shaped design recalls the other models of the range, thus creating a continuity of style and image, and giving a strong personalization to all our Miniexcavators.
* Lock of ALL the pilot assisted controls and of the levers when the armrest is lifted, thus excluding the danger of any undesired and uncontrolled movement caused by the accidental push of the control levers and pedals, when getting on and off the machine.
* The regenerative circuit of the excavating arm cylinder permits to increase the retraction speed of the same arm of approx. 50%.